Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Visibility: ZERO

so i drove home tonite in this crazy scary fog. it would randomly not exist for like 10 seconds and then i would be slammin on my breaks as i could not see 20 feet in front of the car. it was like that the entire way home. it was scary and kinda cool. and when i got home--yay my quiz portion had arrived, and so that made my night.

it was sad to drop my keys off at the meadowview. maybe this time i really am done with classic cinemas. now lets just hope that i get the job i really want.

well, i guess thats it. i just wanted to post to make the world a better place. i thought i had more to say, but alas, my life dulls in comparison with my friends.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Ooh, I just read about a fog so vile that it killed 3 people. Be careful in fog!

No more movie theaters? What are you going to do now?