Tuesday, August 09, 2005

For Ryan.

Ok. I'm posting. Geez. you go a few days without a post...so the most important news--sunday was scottie and my anniversary--a whole hand plus one. YAY. we hung out and ate at the roadhouse and just relaxed. then we hung out with joel, and yes--the master that i am--i finally finally won settlers. GO ME. Strategy master. and no matter what--im not playing risk. and no one can make me.

Next, i was tagged. List 6 of your favorite songs of the moment in your own lj, blog, whateva and then tag 6 others to do the same.....
*Beautiful --its from kids camp.
*Popular-from the Wicked soundtrack
*American Dream-Casting Crowns
*Trading my sorrows-kids camp edition
*No one Like you-David Crowder Band
*Revolutionary Love-David Crowder Band
So im having lots of trouble coming up with songs...which should suprise NO ONE. And now its on to Rachel, Joel, Lexa, Randy, Erika, and Stevi.
Have fun all.

And im super excited to go hang out with melanie. even though im stupid and scheduled an interview at the savoy 16 (yes, in champaign) for that night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're the BESTEST Sara. I hope the rest of the week goes well. I look forward to this weekend. It shall be FUN FUN FUN!!! I put you in my xanga update, Like I said I would.

"Sing"cerly
Randy aka Sunshine