Monday, August 29, 2005

covered in glue

IOWA was a super-duper time with fun parks and rest stops and family and such. I would post some of the cool pictures, but as we all know, I am completely uncapable of that, so if you want to see em, leave a comment, and i will invite you to view them via OFOTO.

Rachel and Joel are officially gone. I'm glad we spent the weekend together. It'll be different (since even when we lived in Indiana we still saw each other at least once a month if not more) but we'll survive. I am excited for them, and scared for them at the same time. I hope they find what they are searching for (although that might be tough as I AM RIGHT HERE!!) Seriously though--as much as they will be missed, I hope they can find a place where they are happier.

I'm finally doing the table project i wanted to do before we moved here--and so i am currently covered in glue. Mod-podge actually-but GLUE. I hope the tables turn out as cute as the idea was. I did one table just with scottie and me, and the other i included our family on. FUN TIMES.

Monday-we get to sign our lease, pick a time to move in, open a bank account, get our utilities hooked up, talk to mediacom and then find me a job. all at one time.

Oh, I quit my theatre job. As in thursday I will be done unless Dale offers me a ton more money-that job is so not worth it anymore. if it was classic cinemas, maybe-but here-no. Besides, that will motivate me to find a better job --right?? RIGHT??

My husband made cookies while I was at work. Thats reason number 156484652467 that I love him.

No comments: