Thursday, August 18, 2005

i love my kids.

Let me tell you my really boring story. So I get to practice, and one of my girls-Emma-tells me that Kayla isn't going to do quizzing because she has soccer every wednesday and that pretty much breaks my heart since Kayla is one of the primary reasons I wanted to work with this team. So then none of the other teams showed up, and i was even more sad-but really happy at the same time that my 3 kids that did show up are doing fantastic and really excited about going this saturday. We get about halfway through practice and in walks KAYLA. she apologized for being late and then told me she really wanted to do quizzing, so was it ok if she was late every week-so then obviously im much cheered up by this. then we do a practice round open book on chapter one, which we were almost finished reading through when kayla arrived--and she got 2 correct jumps! I was super PRAISE JESUS about it--because i truly believe this girl just really needs someone to love on her. And she's going on saturday--shes even staying at emmas so she doesn't oversleep. Oh, and last week, she wouldn't even try and jump and was super discouraged... YAY GOD! My other kids-paul and michael did great too--and i think that this team is going to have some spectacular times--we had lots of good laughs tonite, and we are going to be spending tons of times in cars with the distance we have to travel to quizzes...so YAY YAY YAY!!! for those of you who aren't familiar with quizzing, and with what kayla showing up means-im sorry. Just know its a super huge praise. SUPER SUPER HUGE. anyway, thats it. I just wanted to share.

No comments: