Sunday, September 25, 2005

ode to my quiz portion and other ramblings

Oh Quiz Portion how I miss you. I can't believe someone stole you away. You were highlighted so beautifully and had such a majestic nature. If it had been up to me, a strip search of every person attending the quiz would have taken place to return you to me. But instead-you are with another. I then found a new love--a smaller, black quiz portion-and I soon grew to love its multicolored chapters although never as grand as yours. THEN SCOTT LOST THE NEW LOVE-and I am alone, and portionless.

Anyway: I'm bored. about a bajillion years ago (or like a week) i was tagged:

7 things I plan to do before I die:

Get a masters degree
have kid (s)
Get a house
learn sign language
cook thanksgiving dinner
defeat paper mario without help
write a book

7 things I can do:

listen
coach a quiz team
make cookies
sing in the shower
dance in the rain
help others
play DDR in public without being embarrassed

7 things I cannot do:

eat raw meat
go to bed early
rollerblade without breaking something
travel the world (no dollars to do it)
watch anything scary before bed
cure cancer
build a teleporter

7 things that attract me to another person:

Eyes
Smile
sense of humor
belief system
compassion
calf muscles
laugh

7 things that I say most often:

I know, right?
I totally heart ___!
no for real now.
i can do what i want
you don't know EVERYTHING!

I'm sure theres more-feel free to leave them in the comment section as i can't think of what they might be.


7 celebrity crushes:

Paul Rudd (curse him!)
William H Macy
Michael J Fox
Steve Zhan
Johnny Depp
Rupert Grint
Hugh Grant

7 people tagged to continue the fun:

Megan
Scott
Melanie
Ryan
Lexa
Rachel
Joel

Alright all. Have a good day. I'm going to memorize Romans chapter 4. GRR. And think of ways to make my quiz team happy. And maybe look for my missing quiz portion. We'll see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

let me know when you will be in town next or who will see you next. your food is just sitting on my pool table looking lonely.

Anonymous said...

I HEART SARA GRAND PLENTE!!!! I don't know if that makes sense, but it's true!! I can't wait to see you again. SMOOCHES dear.


Randy