Thursday, September 08, 2005

Annoying little voice.

Well, i've done it. I've decided to jump in-and if i fall flat on my face in front of everyone i respect-so be it because thats what God wants. Beth said I can call her in the middle of the night if I need to...i have every phone number known to man for her...but still...how do you know that annoying little voice is God??

Also, I love when people read and comment on my life. Its the whole reason I post.
And about the rest of my day:
Interviewed at DSC (someone hire me already!).
Husband took me to Panera--I will love him forever (not because of panera but man it helps-that place is superior tasty!).
Went to Danville. Closed savings account.
Met with Pastor Jay, saw Nick and Pastor Randy in passing.
Returned movie. Cried when they didn't have Mario Baseball.
talked on the phone.
went to quiz practice. I'm so glad I'm not in junior high. its way too much drama.
talked on the phone some more.
came home. wanted a burritto, ate some spaghetti.
talked on IM. researched rotational model sunday schools (not for sunday school).

Ok. Thats it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for being there when i need someone to talk to. i appreciate it alot... i love burritos, so i know how you feel.