Sunday, January 30, 2005

Suprise, suprise.

Well, I got a phonecall from a friend at home tonite...while there were many suprises in the conversation, it was overall a good call..and i got to hear Under the Sea twice. How cool is that? Anyway, I am super excited about all of the great things I learned. Someone is pregnant (not me). Someone is moving away. Someone is reading the Bible regularly. Oh, in a related matter, someone (besides stevi) keeps damaging a car. Anyway, there were a few more, but its not for me to spread the word.

So heres some boring stuff--i applied for a high school special ed (Emotional, conduct) aide position...but during the interview found out they may hire an aide for their school psychologists..and would I be more interested it that...OBVIOUSLY. So while I will still be considered for the crappy job i didn't want, I will definately be considered if they decide to hire an aide for the psychologists. So I was excited about that.

My scottie has an interview in catlin on monday. I am always afraid of getting my hopes up and then him not getting it..i think its harder for him that way. But Kokomo isn't forever, so if we have to tough it out a few more months..no big deal (even though I would like him to get this job, since its an hour closer to home!) He has decided to wear a tie, which is a good thing, since small towners like that sorta thing. I want him to wear the mickey tie, but he doesnt really have much that goes with it.

I have a cold sore on my bottom lip. It was one sore, but has now spread into a grotesque mass of several small blisters. And they hurt. I hate winter. Oh, did I mention its snowing AGAIN???

4 comments:

lexerdax said...

I hate cold sores. I get them far too often. Abreva is expensive ($11.00 for a tiny tiny tube at Wal-Mart), but it really works. I didn't notice it working the first few times I used it, but I've been using Abreva for nearly three years now and I can really tell it speeds up the healing time. Plus they sometimes have coupons on their website (http://www.abreva.com).

Who is pregnant?!!!

Paul said...

Stevi damaged my car, too. *sigh* Carless for the first time in years. It sucks!

Ooh, I hope you get the job you want, why not tell them you'd prefer to be an aide instead of a psychologist?


Everyone likes a tie, where has he interviewed before that didn't? Every job I've ever had or applied for required a tie.

Unknown said...

i think you have herpies. but don't cry little cry baby.
teee heee heee

lexerdax said...

Do I know who it is?!