Sunday, January 09, 2005

Snow, snow snow.

So, I went to a little party last night, it was a lot of fun, and I had a fantastic time. I was thankful for having people that I now know in Kokomo. What makes it even better is that next week we get to hang out with Molly and Brian. Yay for that--I love those kids. Of course, all of this is a little bittersweet, because our days in Kokomo are hopefully coming to an end soon. I almost wish we were moving by Evan and Liz, because they are some cool folks. However, I doubt that will happen, and besides, I would also like to live by Stevi or Erika (but shes moving) or Rachel and Joel (but they will probably move soon too).

I suppose I should start looking for another job. I just don't know where to look of what to do. I would really like to go back to school, but that seems silly, until I have more direction. And if only we knew how long we would be here...that would make finding a job more of an enjoyable task as well.

My husband and I are going to finish building a snowman. I am so glad he likes to play as much as I do. So I must be off, to frolic in the midnite snow..if you all are lucky, I'll post pictures of it soon!

1 comment:

lexerdax said...

I think you should move here. I'm serious! There are TONS of schooling opportunities in the DC area, and the job market is pretty good (from what I hear). It is kind of expensive to live out here, though. It gets better (better = less expensive) the farther you are from DC. Think of the fun we would have! There is a small Olivet gang out here but most are younger or way older (15 years + ) than us. It's helped us 'make new friends and keep the old.'

Or, if you don't want to move out here, you and Scottie could come out for a week or weekend or so and just relax. We'd love to have you. I miss you, darn it!