Tuesday, January 11, 2005

In Good Company

Terrific story. Not so terrific, the kids sitting behind us who have no idea about real life. (not that the movie was real life, but still)

Special thanks goes out to my friend Dax. I wish that we still spent summers crying in the showers and being scared about life together. Your call was much needed and loved. I hate that we grow up and lose touch. Scottie says its too cold on the east coast...but a visit would be alright :) I am sure we need it, its just finding the time (and having the money to be able to take off)

Rachel and Stevi, I love you both dearly, and I think that we all should say screw our schedules and find time to meet. There's just no way around it...we've been apart too long, and we all (the fab 4) have heartaches and adventures to discuss. Lets stop being too busy and just make some time. Even if we have to drive early in the morning and late into the night for a few hours of fun. I don't know, but lets do it!

In other news, I saw one of the Shiloh teens today--she's one that really needs someone to love her, and shes just not getting it. I also visited Jen at work, went grocery shopping, and considered going to find a job. Soon. I promise. OH, and I accidentally squirted some taco bell hot sauce onto my sweater. :)

2 comments:

lexerdax said...

It's actually milder on the East Coast, at least where we are!! We are pretty much directly east of Illinois; it does get much colder the farther north you go (toward PA, NY, etc.). We haven't had any snow yet, and the coldest night has been 20-ish degrees. It's supposed to be 70 one day next week. See, you need to move here. :)

Paul said...

What were the kids doing? I really want to see that movie, though.

Why not show Shiloh teen that you love her? Strike up a friendship.