Saturday, July 30, 2005

The God of peace will soon crush satan...

Oh man! Camp was fantastical. I love camp world. I wish i could live in camp world. i hate the real world. of course, i would want the people i love to be in camp world, but other than that, the real world can take a hike. I had 13 pre-teen girls who are God's beautiful creation. My heart was broken for them, and i would adopt every last one of them if i could. I also learned about some new exciting things going on in the chicago central district-which was good as i was losing hope in them. my return to quizzing, along with God's work in my life are just a few of the wonderful ways that camp world changed me. I came home, and learned that my best friends are moving away. 10 hours away. thats ok. God has a plan for them too, and i hope that they are truly happy with this decision. they will be missed...but its not like its the ends of the earth. besides, if we meet half way--its only 5 hours each--and that can totally be a 2 day trip. So i am really happy for them. im sad, but not nearly as sad as i thought--and to that i credit camp world more than anything. please pray for them as they begin yet another transition and also for my husband, as he is struggling with his job. oh, and me, as i need to find a job. Thats it for now--we're watching SAVED! as it is part of scotts sunday school lesson tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sara, Lexer and I decided you could move out here too. Wanna come? There are some really good churches out here. I know one nearby that's looking for a youth pastor and children's pastor in one package. Hey, that's just like you and Scott. Melwood Church of the Nazarene. It's in my county!