Wednesday, July 13, 2005

a little better

I'm feeling a little better--first of all--Thanks fish for the banner addition. you are a hero among princes or something.

My moms surgery went alright. they put 7 more holes in her leg. she was a little crabby about that, but at least its done with, and she can start radiation.

My husband took my to lunch and cheered me up a bit. then i redecorated my blog (i hope you all like it) and now its nap time.

Check out my new links on the right. and of course, the banner link. hope everyone is having a contented day.

3 comments:

Paul said...

I'm glad to hear about your mom, that was worrying.

Nice reformat, I like your new blog!

erika said...

umm, so i posted.
:) erika

erika said...

What is the point of me posting, if no one is ever going to comment.

and by the way...I have NEVER had a comment from Scott....what's that up with??!?!!?!