Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I was tagged by sara who has a really fun blog which you should in fact check out.

Ok, I am supposed to take the five blogs listed on her page, move everyone up a notch, and put myself at the bottom. I think i can follow those directions.


1. A Moment In Time
2. Ringmaster Lily
3. Bored housewife
4. Sara
5. *sara*

Ok, Now I am supposed to pick 5 people to do the same.



Scott
Melanie
Joel
Lexa
Sidra (who is missing in action)

Now I (and everyone i tagged if they choose to participate) am supposed to write 5 things I enjoyed about being a kid.


1. Knowing that sitting on my moms lap really did make everything ok.


2. having minutes seem like hours, and having more free time than i knew what to do with.


3. playing in the snow with my brother, digging tunnels through drifts and having hot chocolate ready next to the fire when we came in (yes, my family really was like this)

4. staying up late waiting for dad to come home on fridays and then watching scary tv (like twilight zone or freddy's dreams) while we ate pizza.

5. holidays. all of them. going to chebanse for little leauge and 4th of july fireworks, thanksgiving at gram and papa's and putting up the christmas tree after dinner, christmas eve and christmas day celebrations, birthdays, any time my family was gathered to do or celebrate something. even cookouts where we had corn on the bone and chicken on the cob. or going to the zoo. just having fun being with people who loved me and encouraged me.

**well thats done. Now I need to see about going to the eye doctor. I'd rather not, but what can you do.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I forgot about time! time was totally different when we were kids!