Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Happy 4th of July!!

today is a much better day. ihad fun at work doing absolutely nothing and getting paid more than normal. and everyone else had the same attitude, so that worked out well. i love working with whitney anyway-she brightens my days :) and joe was really fun tonite too..i love to make fun of him about the W BOYS but scretly i think its kinda cool. maybe i'll get a sweatshirt :)

Also, jeremy started work on the website, with my prompting :) go check it out...its www.eccamp.org it'll be much cooler later, but at least y'all can see some of the pictures. I plan on doing captions shortly. Maybe. Any EC camp people interested in doing a fall fundraiser to keep the camp price from going up next year when the district raises the rates (and the campground raises them again too) check there or contact me. more info coming soon.

Scottie will be back to get me soon and then we get to watch war of the worlds and eat with my mom and then i get 2 WHOLE days off where I have absolutely nothing that I have to do. im pretty excited about that. maybe i'll be productive, maybe not.

last night, i got to go to the fireworks with my mom, brother and grandmas. its was a pretty fun time, we got some ice cream, had some laughs. i love fireworks, and i love my family.

1 comment:

Paul said...

What did you think of War of the Worlds? Did you see batman Begins?