Tuesday, July 19, 2005

A quick recap...

I promise i'll post more later, but as I am afraid of erika not posting ever again if she doesn't have new things to read...here goes. Charlie exceeds expectations, harry is excellent, and my contact tore. i must give in and go to the eye doctor. i really should take better care of myself. oh yeah, and my right gland has been swollen giving me an awesome sore throat for a month now. Go me! Coming soon...i was tagged, i will get to it, some harry commentary-including but not limited to "whats up with aparating in the castle", "Death Eaters, if you can't beat em..."
"The truth about percy (i think he may be gay) weasley" and much much more. so stay tuned. and i agree with melanie. the charlie music is a little modern and crazy..even to the point of not fitting in the new version..while still being fantastic.

No comments: