Monday, February 21, 2005

Driving, driving all the day long.

So-i am going to drive home (to my parents) so that my mom or my brother (or both) can go look at an apartment with me in Catlin. so then we will drive to catlin and look at this apartment. Its cheaper than the danville ones, and owned by church people, so if its decent, we'll probably take it. Then i am going to go all the way back home...sleep and then drive back to kokomo to work at 2 on tuesday. when i get off, my husband is going to drive us to champaign to see rachel and joel. wednesday we will go again to catlin to drop some stuff off at the church so we don't have to move it later. then its to my parents for my birthday dinner, and eventually back to champaign. then thursday we drive back to kokomo. thats lots of being in my car. BORING. so feel free to call me, as i will be alone monday and tuesday mornings driving.

in other news...im a total sell-0ut. i have no faith--i totally sent out some resumes friday and then proceeded to email the danville theatre (its kerasotes--where i work now) to find out about employment. they have a management position available, and he is talking to his area manager about my transferring. i really didn't want to work at the theatre, i wanted something with better hours, etc. but i do feel much better knowing that at least i will have a job when we get there...even if its not forever. and i can subsititute teach so hopefully that will help me find a position at the schools for next year...then staying at the theatre isn't so bad, because i can do it a little more part-timely..like in the summer, when there is no school...so yeah. what it comes down to is someday i really am gonna get a new job. i just don't know when..***stupid psychology degree***

thats my life. tell me about yours!

1 comment:

Paul said...

I'd call you, but I'm working today. Like, right now. Not hard, but still working.

That's not lack of faith, that's just covering your bases, nothing wrong with making sure that you'll have a job.