Thursday, February 17, 2005

Well, I waited.

I wanted scott to be the one to post this very very exciting news, but I have officially waited over 24 hours (of course he hasn't had much computer access in that time-but still..he chose to go to bed). WE'RE MOVING TO DANVILLE!!! Thats right. My husband is a youth pastor. Hooray!! I'm so proud of him. We're moving sometime between March 15 and April 1. Thats an hour closer to my family, almost 2 hours closer to rachel and joel. its also where the pastor who married us now pastors a church and we visited him and his amazing youth pastor Randy Holden (director sr. high camp 95-97-some of you know him). Anyway...yay for us. I'm totally stressed out about finding a job and a place to live, but honestly...I know that this is the place for us...at least for now. I think that being near pastor jay will be a great help-a support system we need, and being in a town the size of chebanse happens to just be a benefit. Anyway. We're excited...so pray for us.

On the topic of prayer. I have SEVERAL very serious prayer requests. It's part of loving and being in other peoples stories. Keep my friends in your prayers.

Peace.

2 comments:

lexerdax said...

Hot dog!! You're moving back to CCD!! And good old Pastor Jay and Randy. I'm very excited for you two!! :)

Paul said...

Awesome, congratulations!