Monday, February 07, 2005

Yay for the superbowl.

So, the fantastic news is that I closed tonight and didn't have to watch the game..the other great news--everyone else in kokomo apparently did, because we only had 2 customers at our late set, and they came to a movie that lets out early. Yay!!

Scott's second interview is a little over a week away. He seems to have no worries, but i really like my job (meaning the people i work with mostly) and am not ready to pick up and move when we are still in fact getting settled. We've decided that no matter what-we're spending at least a year where ever we go. I just look around this room with all of our books and think "man, whos gonna pack all that up?" The answer, me. Bah. The good news, my husband is a wonderful house cleaner (i help on occasion...) and so packing should be fairly simple. There won't be a ton of cleaning either--which im totally pumped about. So scott got my birthday present, and i know what it is, but he won't even let me see it. he is a brat.

Lots of my friends are having a tough time right now. If you think about it--pray for them. I am also worried about my husband and his lent thing. I'm taking him out for a hearty meal tomorrow since i work tuesday. Its so exciting that both of us are off tomorrow nite (and its a crappy tv nite) so we're actually gonna get to go do something (anything) that we don't have to do.

I think thats it from my boring life at the moment. Enjoy your week!

1 comment:

Paul said...

What's wrong with the Superbowl?

And now you want to stay there? I thought you hated it there? I think saying no matter what though about a year, that's tough.

The Lent thing, man, I hated Lent. I'm glad I don't have to do it anymore.