Saturday, November 13, 2004

Please Pray.

My struggle all week has been with HTML. That's nothing. My uncle Jon had a heart attack yesterday--and well. Today I am heading home to be with my family as they make funeral plans. Please pray for my family...many people are travelling, including my uncle mike who is driving from texas on little sleep. Also pray for Jons wife Renee, their adult son Brandon, and most especially for their 7 year old son Kyle. I am sure that this will be hardest on him. In fact, I haven't ever seen a father and son closer (except on tv). I'm not taking this very well at all. I just keep thinking how unfair the whole thing is. But my husband has been wonderful, taking care of arrangements so that I can go home this afternoon. (oh yeah, pray for him to, because he will be travelling seperate from me, due to the fact that I need to go be with my family, and he still has to work tomorrow. Thanks.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Oh no, I'm sorry to read that. I will pray for his family.

lexerdax said...

Honey, I am so, so sorry. We are praying!