Saturday, November 27, 2004

Deck the halls...

Well, thanksgiving was fantastic! Yummy food, fun with friends...it was different, and sad at times, but still outstanding overall. And the best part-the day after thanksgiving its time to decorate for christmas! YAY!! we decorated our tree last night. It was much fun. I was supposed to work until 8pm tonight, but Jen let me leave because I have a cold. Hoorah! Not that I have a cold, but that I got to come home and lay on my couch to feel better. At work this morning we got out all of the christmas decorations. apparently, we were supposed to get permission before decorating, but we just couldn't wait...so we just went ahead. Our theatre gets about as much attention from corporate as say...oh, what can you compare with NONE? Anyways. Holly Jolly. I was excited. It was fun. I also did some preliminary pricing of what I want to get scott...hmm...time to go lay on the couch!

1 comment:

Paul said...

You decorated already? Man! I'm still debating getting a tree! I'm not much for the holiday spirit, I like the exchange of gifts, but that's about it.