Monday, November 15, 2004

Home.

Well, i'm at home and its hard. its just so much overwhelming sadness, its unfair and it doesn't make sense to anyone. but life goes on. its hard, and unfair, and thats what is the hardest to deal with. i'm doing one of the readings at the funeral. its still just incredible. i love my family so much, and i hate to see them hurting so badly. i just want to scoop them up and take it all away. I am thankful for my good friends, who have been around this weekend just to give me stuff to do in the evening or during times when nothing else is going on. Katie, all the girls who travelled saturday in the vibe, and suprisingly-jay. I am thankful for the great repairs that were made to our friendship, and for bakers square who let us take up a booth during the dinner rush when we weren't even really eating. And to my husband, who is loving and patient and willing to do laundry at my moms right now. He's cute. Not great with driving alone and staying focused on proper exits--but cute. Im glad he's here now. i'm lucky. We took my brother and went and saw the incredibles finally tonite, and lalala...i still like polar express better--however i will agree that they are not the same type of movie and should not be judged as better/worse. i think i'm heading to bed.

1 comment:

Keyframegirl said...

Were you close to your uncle?? I'm not close to any of my aunts or uncles.

*hugs and prayers*

You are strong, you will survive it!