Tuesday, October 12, 2004

We're BACK!!

Hey, Hey--if I could do it all over again tomorrow *well maybe wednesday-i'm quite tired* I totally would. I met some of the most amazing people...we were like family. I need to head to bed, and there's no way I could tell you of the awesomeness of Youth specialties(I reccomend it to y'all regardless of your career choice) but I do want to share with you what the theme was and well...it made a difference in my life. Its from 2 Corinthians 6:?? approxiately verse 11 for those of you who don't believe The Message is a real translation--sorry...

Dear Dear corinthians (you can substitute your name-nifty eh?), I can't tell you how much I long for you to enter this wide-open spacious life. We didn't fence you in. The smallness you feel comes from within you. Your lives aren't small, but you're living them in a small way. I am speaking as plainly as I can and with great affection. Open up your lives. Live openly and expansively!

Anyway--I'm glad to be home. We had a ton of messages--we get to vote on Bud's salary tuesday night at a church council meeting (boy howdy..i wish my vote counted!!) and I also found out that we are having a luncheon for our secretary-she apparently is leaving. Can't say that I blame her--but now's not the time for that discussion.

3 comments:

Paul said...

Welcome back!

Sara said...

welcome back! I'm glad you had a wonderful time. I'm also flad you didnt decide to move there. it would be a really long drive
:)

Sara said...

WHEN ARE WE ALL GETTING TOGETHER!!!!