Thursday, October 21, 2004

Everyday the same.

So today, I got up just to watch judging amy. Man, I love that show. it's on twice in a row and well...my life revolves around being on the couch. So, after judging amy, I come upstairs to check my email, then obviously I will head to church. This has been my routine for the last two weeks and it seems to have worked. I even went monday after rachel and joel left. (I was muy happy for that visit!). Today, I check my email-and my psycho-micro-manager-pastor has emailed me to ask me where I am. Now keep in mind...he hasn't called me. He sends me an email asking me to please account for my time since he hasn't seen me since monday night. Not my problem. I have been there every afternoon, working and getting much accomplished. But since he hasn't seen me, he assumes I'm not working. He makes me furious. HE could have asked Brent, Sue, or Cory, all of them have seen me this week. But because he hasn't seen me, I need to adjust my office hours so that he knows I am working. I say--let him adjust his hours. Screw it. I don't care anymore. I know that my attitude toward him is effecting how I view the church. We need to leave. I will of course spend saturday with the teens and change my mind...but unless something happens (i.e. we get a new pastor) i don't see how i can hold out much longer.

In happier news--i start my theatre job on friday. Yay. At least it will get me out and make me happy...even stupid customers are better than Bud. Bring on the madness of a kids film any day.

PLEASE PLEASE pray that we can get out of here-or at least out of the church.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Why do you have to account for your time, are you getting paid? Is he your boss? I don't understand what right he has to ask you these questions. If you're that unhappy, tell him and let him sort it out, it's his job.

Good luck on the new job!

I'll pray for you.