Friday, September 10, 2004

What a sad day

So, I'm minding my own business-bored out of my mind (scott was at work...no friends), when all of a sudden, I notice Bands Reunited is on VH1. Well, its better than the news so I put it on. And it just happens to be the New Kids on the Block episode. I immediately begin picking out who I would take to the reunion concert...and would you believe 3 out of the 5 new kids said NO to a reunion concert? Those self-centered jerks. My new favorite new kid is Jordan--because he said "sure-it's for the fans" so I love him. Joey just lost his spot in my heart (selfish jerk). Also-just so everyone knows, Jordan does NKOTB covers, and I personally would love to go see that. All in favor?

3 comments:

erika said...

so, I am very sorry about NKOTB. I know how must you love them, and would love to see them in concert.
:) Thanks for your comment on my first post on my blog...we really should get rach in on this. 'Tis great fun!

erika said...

sorry, another comment, but this has nothing to do with the other...
I was just wondering whether Scottie had a blog or Tim...or Joel.
Let me know. :)

totogirl said...

hey i got one set up. still trying to figure how to get links attached and pictures too for that matter.