Thursday, May 26, 2005



Paul tagged me with this meme. I have to answer 3. I might do a few more. It seems fun and why not? i mean i do have 2 days off :)

The "questions": If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an inn-keeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be an astronaut...If I could be a world famous blogger...If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...If I could be married to any current famous political figure...If I could be an actor...If I could be a criminal...

My answers:

If I could be a missionary...i would go to africa and take care of the aids orphans, educating a new generation to take care of themselves and break the cycle of disease.

If I could be a psychologist...i would change the current trend of blaming everything on self-esteem and teach kids how to stand up for themselves in the world.

If I could be an athlete...i would probably be a swimmer, because i think its cool and well, at least i wouldn't get smelly from sweat..i would be in the water.

If I could be an actor...i would of course try and be a jedi. Or maybe be on the disney channel. yeah. that would be cool. besides, if i worked for disney i could go free right?

If I could be could be a writer...i would write books that were full of fun and fantasy, but not crazy fantasy, with deeper meanings so people of all ages could enjoy them.

Now I have to pick three people to tag. I think i will pick 6-sure its breaking the rules..but i dont care. Let's see: Scottie, Rachel, Melanie, Cynthia, Gina and Alicia. Yeah. thats a good number.

**Moviegoer tip of the day: When you wait in line for concession, use the time wisely-deciding on your order and getting your money ready. If everyone does this, the line will move twice as fast, and you won't take out your impatience on the poor minimum wage kid behind the counter. It's not his fault the lady in front of you and her five kids took 15 minutes to order.**

1 comment:

Keyframegirl said...

My funny moving going experience -

Went to the movies with 2 friends. We got our consessions and all of a sudden my friend says loudly "I've got a gun" waving napkins in my face. I burst out laughing as everyone stops scared at her out-cry.

Her defence - "I was thinking I've got gum in my purse. I grabbed the napkins and was trying to tell you I had them already. It just came out all wrong."

A great moment in my movie-going experiences.