Sunday, May 29, 2005

Ah, butter.

So, i suck. double-checked shannons order--both of us forgot to order butter...but funny thing..i tried to take the blame, and apparently shannon had already blamed me (not knowing i had double checked/revised hers) she just sent in my original order--which wasn't complete..i had just started it for her on saturday to be nice. So there ya go. sherrie wouldn't let me take the blame for being an idiot...since shannon was already trying to blame me.

Oh, and a car got STOLEN from the paramount lot tonight. I swear its safe...i don't know what that was all about. so much for business.

Umm..other news. I saw aunt renee and kyle today. that made me smile. kyle had a funny haircut..its short, and combed...which is totally not how i have ever seen him. shes turned into a serious type kid..that makes me sad. i totally love them...

**Moviegoer tip of the day: If a place is nice enough to offer refills, you should be nice enough to wait in line for them, and not cut the line, demanding your refill. Its all about sharing. Let the people who don't have any delicious buttery popcorn get some before you get seconds, or thirds, or whatever.**

No comments: