Sunday, May 22, 2005

I'm gonna wipe your face off your head.

yep. thats right. and i'll do it to. Don't test me. In other more happy news--Scotties home. That makes me super duper happy.

*tip of the day to moviegoers: do NOT ask the staff if they are having fun. Until that question, they were. Also, if you don't like sticky floors, i suggest you don't spill your crap all over the floor. If you have free time please consider attending a new class being offered every tuesday at the paramount: how to eat popcorn -here's a preview--bucket to mouth. bucket to mouth. not shirt. not floor. bucket to mouth.

I'm off to work--which, yes. I think is fun. Have a nice day. Go to a park, eat out.

1 comment:

Paul said...

You should post your moviegoer tips to every theater in America. While you're at it, enforce the no talking rule.