Thursday, May 12, 2005

the events of this last week.

Lets see, Sunday we went to kankakee for mothers day and then went out with melanie, megan and ryan. it was fun--but not something i think anyone would want to do every night. I really enjoyed talking with melanie in the car more than anything...Monday I worked with Jessica and Julia--so that was super fun...TUESDAY was a really really fun day (man, im writing like a second grader) I got up early, stopped at moms for coffee and then shannon and i went to the WMMS meeting--the meeting sucked--but we got to play bumper cars, laser tag and dance dance...so that was lots of fun. Then i visited mel which was as usual a good time. Got home, took a shower=and then Jen got here...we went to gross burger--watched the upside of anger-which by the way is a fantastic movie--better than all of us expected. wednesday we (jen, scott, me) went to homer for some pop then to champaign to get my shoes for the wedding and other random things. I'm off all weekend so if anyone wants to stop on by--give me a call. Sunday afternoon i have to take scott to the airport. im stayin at my parents, and working all week at classic cinemas...im totally excited about that because they've already sold like 600 seats to the midnite of star wars....so thats my bit of rambling. hope everyone else had a good week too ;)

1 comment:

Paul said...

I wanted to see Upside of Anger, but then decided not to after seeing all the reviews. But you liked it?