Wednesday, May 18, 2005

oh those crazy sith.

So, i finally came home from paramount. I watched episode 3...who knew anakin was really darth vader? i mean really--i was TOTALLY shocked. ask anyone who watched it with me. Its a decent film-you should see it. In like 4 weeks when the lines start to die down a little. I got to be interviewed for the radio and i got the ropes all set up fun at the paramount. Man i love this job. however, i am totally exhausted and if i have to tell one more person that auditorium one is sold out..i might die, but such is the way. we have officially sold over 1000 seats just for tomorrow night..with at least 200 still available. There are people camping out in front of our theatre. they're pretty fun...i hung out with them a bit (i let them come in and warm up) while i was setting up ropes. So thats a little fun.

The more fun part is that i got to see rachel and joel at least for a bit as they came to our preview. YAY for that. Its gonna be a long summer with all our crazy work schedules.

I miss scottie lots and lots. I called him at like 9 tonite...because i hadn't talked to him all day--which is funny because i talked to him like 4 times on monday. Sigh. At least im up here with people i know and like at work and HOME! We'll be back together (hopefully if the plane goes on time) in 91 hours, mmm...kisses.

I need to rest. If you need me, Im at paramount. thats right...just call 815-93-MOVIE! (of course its a recording, did you think i had time to talk?)

1 comment:

Paul said...

You were surprised that he was Darth Vader? Hmm..

Yah, in about 3 weeks I'll go check it out. The roads are empty, but the theaters are all packed. Everyone is seeing the movie but me.