Sunday, March 13, 2005

slackin.

so yeah. I am putting off dishes and bill paying (oh the joys of being a grown up) and thought, Hey I haven't posted in awhile. I better do that first. So here I am, not doing things that need done. The truth is there isn't too much excitement in my life. Scott is still sicky. We had some don pancho goodness for dinner. yum yum yum. I did go grocery shopping--we were almost out of toilet paper. this happens to us a lot. apparently we don't know when we're low--just when we're out. I also got milk, bread, cereal, cheese, burrittos, and eggs. Oh-and shower hooks, and a new liner for the new place. i think im gonna take that stuff when i go wednesday and start getting the bathroom set up. i am also taking some toilet paper, since otherwise you have to drive all the way to danville to find a bathroom in the middle of the night.

Wednesday I go to danville to meet the theatre guy and the area manager. it should be alright. im hoping to get up and go early so that i can go to the regional office of education and the danville and catlin school districts...so that i can start subbing right away after we move. I don't have to be at the theatre until 2...so that should give me plenty of time. also, i think my grandma (s) and maybe mom may come down and see the apartment. hopefully that means free lunch or dinner for me. maybe then i will stop over at rachel and joels for a good time. Who knows. I may even see if Jen wants to go, but since im gonna be running errands, maybe not.

I know. this is the most boring post you have EVER read. well. thats my life. Don't worry. I expect it will get more adventurous any time now.

Im gonna go play neopets. i mean, pay the bills.

No comments: