Tuesday, March 15, 2005

news.

Hey all--Melanie's in the hospital. she got her appendix ripped out (it was probably trying to escape the stress). Anyway, she was already stressed out so words of encouragement and get-wellness would surely bring a little cheer to her--SO DO IT. She'd do it for you.

In other, not so important news. I finally saw The Ring. It ain't so scary. :) Of course, we had a house full of people so that helped im sure. I still say IT is one of the scariest movies ever. We also watched Amityville Horror (the original-because they are remaking it) while chomping down on some good rice-krispie-esque treats and some yummy cookies that scott made.

Scott is still having really bad headaches--hes ok in the morning, but after he's been up awhile, they come back and they're pretty bad. like he goes to bed bad. so while you're praying for melanie to get well soon-pray for scottie too. it worries me. a lot.

Tomorrow Jen and I are going to Danville to start setting up the new apartment and then visiting the theatre...hooray! Joel and rachel are coming to help as well...then the grandmas and maybe mom will come by around dinner...we'll see. :) i'm excited. i'd be more excited if i didn't have to drive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, I'll be praying for Scott and your other friend. thanks for the encouragement, and yeah, you were making sense! when I get to writing like that it helps me sort my thoughts. it's just crazy, especially with relational stuff like that, I have to convince my self that what I really want to do ( like say no sometimes ) is OK. and like you said, it comes down to priorities, and my motives need to be out of love for the Lord and the friend in question. anyway.. (: