Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Trivial things

So, today I am totally frustrated by finding out that after working for over a month, ordering supplies and getting approved through all the right people at church--that maybe the old way of doing it is too critical to cut, and so this project I had worked on must now be modified, and won't even work the way i intended. This leads me to being at home-frustrated and ready to scream...when I find out that my friend Mel's dad died. And I am totally overcome with the realization that my worries are petty-trivial things that can be fixed. So be sad for Mel's family. Pray for them. Pray that she can finally have some peace..and that she can be thankful she was married the week before he went into the hospital in may. Her birthday is saturday-thats probably when the funeral will be. And here I was worried about having to change the way I wanted to do childrens church.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Tell mel I am thinking about her!