Thursday, August 19, 2004

Human Contact

Well, Scott got to spend a few days with his friends in St. Louis, and I got to be in kankakee-which happens to be a nice place to visit, as long as we're not living there. Tuesday I hung out with my family, then went to Rachel&Joel's, we played Trivial pursuit with Megan and Ryan. Then I talked to my favorite fish, and he just happened to be passing through, so we all went to the great steak and shake. It was fun, because I was around people. Now-these people are normally fun, but since it was like a special treat to be around people I knew--they were SUPER FUN. Then Joel and I worked on a fun puzzle. Wednesday was the Tivoli picnic, and that was-eh. The way it always is. I'm glad I went, but it wasn't anything spectacular. Then because it was storming again when it was time to drive home, I stayed-and hung out with Naomi Reynolds, who is more spectacular every time I talk with her. The funny news of our lives: Scott left monday, so tuesday I locked myself out of our house. I was in Kankakee wednesday, so Scott locked himself out of our house. We need to get some stock in the locksmith business :) All's well that ends well. Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho It's off to the council meeting I go.

2 comments:

lexerdax said...

A date with a fish at Steak and Shake...ahh, the memories. :) I should look and see if we have a Steak and Shake out here so you all can come date me! How was his birthday? It's weird to be a quarter of a century old now (now that I am for all of a few hours). I'm sorry you locked yourself out of the house! How did you eventually get in?

I'm praying for you and the children's council stuff! It sounds like a stressful time, but I know you will do great! Miss you!

Sara said...

wasnt steak and shake the BOY FREE ZONE?