Friday, August 13, 2004

GRR.

Ok, so my fantastic friend tim (who can sometimes be like a girl when it comes to emotions and drama) recently got seriously hurt by a girl. Now, this makes me really angry. It could be his own fault, since I warned him, but really I only hold it against her. It's the nature of girls. But honestly-she has emotional problems. and it is her fault. and while i do forgive her, the fact remains that her behavior patterns are not changing and therefore, i am not interested in listening to all of the things she has to say--heartless? Maybe. But I am a strong believer in honesty and therapy. which i believe everyone needs. we all need to know how to manage our emotions, and we all need support systems to do that. However, we also need to realize our limits and not wear ourselves out on people unwilling to be honest with themselves. I know its hard to be honest. I know its tough to admit whats wrong with the self. BUT it does help. and its really the only way to stay healthy-working on being an honest person. It's ok to hurt, and its ok not to hide that hurt. I guess thats my rant.

1 comment:

Sara said...

what did she do now?