Tuesday, August 10, 2004

A new member of our family.

GUESS WHAT??? I'm pregnant! Hahahahaha!! Just kidding. No really, we do have a new member, a beautiful kitten to call our own. Scott would be happier if it was a dog..but sorry-the lease says no way. :) so we got a kitten. I am very very happy, because now i will have someone to hang out with on those lonely nights when scott is at work. The kitty doesn't have a name yet, but it is a girl, black with white paws. I am going to pick her up tonight hopefully. So she will have a name soon. We're taking suggestions.

I will admit maybe we take things slower than a lot of our friends, who are having babies or buying houses, while we are just at the "lets get a cat" stage-but thats ok. We don't have time for babies and houses, we are still young and free and wild. (ok maybe not...we barely have any friends) But it makes me happy. Very Very Happy.

In other news we celebrated our anniversary on saturday. I aquired the fantastic DanceDanceRevolution-which, for the record, is WAY harder than it looks. But it does have its fun spots, and it is good exercise (especially when I am trying SO hard). I need to go practice. I will master the easy level, I will.

3 comments:

Paul said...

I really want to play Dance, Dance Revolution!

And I want a kitten really badly, I have for a while now.

lexerdax said...

I think you should name the kitty Ludwig. :) So what if she's a girl? My kitty is a girl and her name is Davis. Besides, Ludwig has meaning...sort of. :)

Sara said...

Do Not Scare Me Like That!!!!!!!!! pregnant. . .not to say you won;t someday but. . .wow. . .my heart just stopped. . .