Saturday, February 04, 2006

Ryan posted...

...so i guess i will too. today we went to the manteno quiz..it was good times, as it always is. my kids were second again (but not from lack of trying, and they did beat naperville in the round robin so go them) they were 2, 3, 10 place individually. which is really good. and i was really proud. and theres other exciting quizzing news too--but i can't give out details for another month or so...ask me again after district finals :)

in other news--got a random call in the middle of the night from alicia--didnt even see my cell phone until after the quiz..tried to call her back---and got smallville sang to me, so i left a message. hopefully we'll be able to talk soon, because apparently something has happened..that im not really aware of, and has AS usual, been intensified by the online journaling community, but i have no idea what was said, and if you're curious. too bad, i removed all comments relating to said disagreement.

Head up young person, head up.

and with that, i'm headed to bed. And for all you princess diary fans out there--author meg cabot has some awesome, whimsical adult books as well...let me know what you think after you rush out and pick one up

2 comments:

Keyframegirl said...

i don't have your e-mail.

i suck at posting & blogging too!

Paul said...

The chances of me picking up a Meg Cabot book are roughly the same as me dressing in women's clothing and going to a hockey game. NOt that I don't love her wonderfully whimsical writing, but I'd rather get beaten up.