Sunday, January 29, 2006

i suck at posting.

Ha. I totally suck at posting..not as much as other people say joel. or sidra.

(my best friend freakin got promoted and didnt even call to tell me but rather let me read about it in her blog--this may be an unforgivable sin--she better repent)

anyway, the cars actually working. its kinda cool.

had dinner with tim and christy friday night. it was good times, ah roadhouse.

took the kids to a quiz gathering at gilman saturday night. Ah, kids.

went to lunch at pastors house. ate with pastors family and 2 additional teenagers. ah, spaghetti.

got paged wtih crazy on call pager. twice. ah, crazy people.

yep. thats it. (alicia, i hope you LOVED this post).

3 comments:

Paul said...

I love the ahs.

Keyframegirl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.