Sunday, January 15, 2006

quizzing, what else?

so since everyone is probably dying to find out how my team did saturday--they were second. A super close second--so i was proud of them--but even more crazy proud that all 3 of my quizzers that went placed in the top 15 !! YAY!! they were all crazy excited..as was i. then we went to see Hoodwinked--very very funny movie-see it if you get a chance.

in other news--i went to kokomo thursday night to take jen a hot dog...it was great to be able to do something fun and suprise her like that..and i think she really needed that hot dog to help her through her crisis...i was pretty tired on friday because we stayed up so late thursday but it was totally worth it.


Jeremy wants me to run away with him, but since I don't run, i guess i won't do that. besides, if he runs away, who will solve all my computer problems?

Scottie is my love anyways, so it would be silly to go running with someone else. Unless it was Gina, and I was as dedicated as she was to health and well-being. maybe someday. Good luck Gina!!

anyway, happy week everyone! i'll try to be more exciting in the future.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Second! SECOND! You call yourself a quizmaster? Bah!

I really want to see Hoodwinked!

You brought someone else a hot dog! That is awesome and sweet!

hahaha, I like how you mention that Jeremy wants to run away with you, and then as an afterthought, oh yeah, Scottie, he's the one I love! Hahahaha, nice.