Thursday, February 16, 2006

such a follower.

Ok. Here it is. Go pick some words that may or may not give me a window into my personality. http://kevan.org/johari?view=campdaisy

Anyway. The summit died. A sad, lonely, painful death (I HOPE). Anyway, this led us to get a new car about 6 months before we had planned. It's a Mazda MPV. yes, thats a minivan, no we don't have kids. I don't care if you make fun of me for being soccer momish. It's what I wanted.

I'm sure other stuff has happened, since its been like forever since i posted. umm...melanie had a baby shower. The camp board met to discuss stupid changes for this summer. My supervisor announced shes leaving us FOREVER on Feb. 24th. It makes the whole team crazy sad, but we're gonna stick together and no matter what--we can take on any supervisor they throw at us :) Ours will be DEEPLY missed, as she is the best. I can't talk about that anymore, or the tears will flow unendingly.

I need to go pack for the trip to Sterling this weekend. Oh, and get directions. Man i'm a slacker.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what do you think about taking the summit to a remote location and catching it on fire??

Paul said...

I wouldn't dare suggest something like anonymous did. And don't take them up on it, either. Illegal and dangerous!

Hahahah, you're a soccer mom!

I already picked words.

erika said...

Address on my blog...check it out!
love you