Wednesday, February 22, 2006

craptastic.

So, they promoted the caseworker we didn't want as our new supervisor. Friday is supervisor Wendys *the bestest* last day at Lutheran. sad times all around. we're having a goodbye party, and then the red team is leaving early (and for any lutheran spies who might check our time cards, we'll be in the field all afternoon).

Last night, I had one of my independence wards blow a placement and we have to move her. We left to get her at 11:45 PM and she lives over an hour from Champaign. So got her, took her to her new placement, and then finally got home at 3:15 AM. then i had to be at work for meetings at 9:00 so I couldn't even get some extra sleep. Tomorrow I have a meeting at a school at 8, so there's no sleep for the weary. *note--i am posting rather than sleeping. it happens*

In other news. I am not, despite the vicious rumors spread by Leah, pregnant. I have no intentions of being pregnant. I know that greatly saddens everyone, but its the truth. Maybe in a year or two (or three) but not right now. I was told that I was being elusive about secrets and minivans and whatnot, so the OBVIOUS conclusion was that a baby was on the way. This is the quote from leah that totally made me smile: well, you really are suspicious. I think you'll pregnant soon if you keep acting like that :-)

funny stuff. I know. Well, its time to go lay down. have a happy thursday everyone.

No comments: