Thursday, December 08, 2005

I guess my life is boring.

Ok. Maybe not to me, but I don't post because I don't think the things that make me SO happy even entertain most people--so I kinda slack on the posting. My husband complained about this, so now, because you have nothing better to do:

Last weekend--st. louis all star team--fantastic time was had by all. driving home in the snowstorm--and making up a story about some people getting stabbed in the gut--that was good times too. Oh, and the TERRIBLE parodies of christmas songs by randy and jesse were fun times as well.

this week--umm...i babysat for the wrights monday night, got called in to work at classic cinemas over my first christmas off in 8 years *i really just want to get out of debt--this better help*

Quiz practice tonite--more terrific than ever--as far as the quizzing itself goes--i couldn't tell if i was at work or practice with the stories being told in the down time. Pray for my kids. They need it.

OH!! HIGHLIGHT SINCE THE LAST POST: MY WONDERFUL AND AMAZING HUSBAND BOUGHT ME ROSES!!! HE'S TERRIFIC AND I LOVE HIM.

Thats all I got. Hope everyone is enjoying december.

No comments: