Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Good tidings we bring...

Hi everyone!!

I got some cool stuff for christmas, had one whole day off from all the jobs (christmas eve) and got to spend time with my way cool family and my husband.

Aside from happy christmas blessings, a few other people were home for the holidays and this is what we did:

I got to see Stevi on friday-we went to IHOP, shopping and then met scott and ryan for memoirs of a geisha at the meadowview.

Sunday we watched Rumor has it.

Monday I went with Melanie to register for her baby stuff at Target. *she still has the book with the registry cards that I NEED so she better bring next weekend* Ryan joined us and we had a good ole time. We stopped at Barnes to see Megan, she took a break to hang out with us--then got upset at something ryan said (even though im sure she's mad at me-such is life) and so we left and went to taco johns for some delicious food. It was really fun to hang out with melanie and ryan. ryans way fun these days.

New years eve is gonna be fun--but there will be NO kissing--if you want an invite..give me a call before 8 AM wednesday. After that, its just too late.

hope that everyone had a great christmas...paul, i hope you got through ok. I thought a lot about you.

No comments: