Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Hump day.

Welcome to my hump life actually. Within the next two weeks, I will finish almost all of my training and be all alone in the world of social work. Today, the girl who i have been working with (and im inheriting the cases) was out sick. No big deal except for the fact that umm...we had planned separate things for our days and well, I had to do both of our full days of stuff. And some of it was stuff I didn't know how to do. And yeah. within the last 24 hours--at least 3 of my cases have turned in to total drama. Like drama i am not qualified to deal with. Its frustrating. I mean challenging. I still had a good day though. It was busy and way crazy, and made me wish more than anything that these were completely my cases or not at all...since i still don't have all the info on what was done most recently. But it will get better. Transitioning is always hard. And my supervisor told me she was impressed with something that I did...so that made me happy--like i can totally do this social work thing. So today was hump day (the uphill part) and it began the transition into hump month. I'm sure by say February--i should know whats going on. :)

Now its off to quiz practice--something I totally know everything about--oh the release. :)

No comments: