Thursday, November 10, 2005

I LOVE MY JOB.

At least today. So, Chipolte is opening Friday down in campustown. We know this because it's just a few blocks from the courthouse. So today they gave away free burrittos and sodas to anyone who stood in line. So our lunch break-Cherylanda, Arnetha, Allison, Valerie and I went and stood in line. we were in line ONE AND A HALF HOURS. Then we took our food back to the office and sat in the break room for another 40 eating. FREE TASTY GIANT CHIPOTLE BURRITTOS. It was fantastic. Of course, not all days are like this--some are much harder--like today christy had to give CPR to someone who had a stroke during a meeting. but today for we was terrific. So bring on the stress--as long as once in awhile i can go out to lunch and de-stress with my social work crew.

In other news: quiz practice last night was interesting. tried something new. don't think it worked too well. i need games for friday night--please help!!

I guess its time to watch so much needed television. Or i could memorize Romans 10. I've got time for both i think.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Oh my god, you got free burritos? That's great! I've never had Chipotle, is it good?

HOLY CRAP! CPR! That is terrifying!

lexerdax said...

We have a Chipotle here in Frederick!! You should come visit. :)