Saturday, October 22, 2005

stolen from lexa-my favorite shower buddy

I am at home. Relaxing. In one hour, Im leaving for a quiz event that apparently i am running. Good luck on that one. I am sad today. For many reasons. The main one being that an old friend is going through a rough time that i knew nothing about. I suck. But know that you are in my prayers..and if i can help, i will.

Other than that, its too bad I don't even really get to see my husband while i am home. Oh well, its only one more week. and nashville is only a month away. then its time for fantastic holidays :)


A-Zs of Me (this is the stolen item/time waster while i print questions)


A ~ Age you got your first kiss - real kiss--summer after 7th grade. Oh, dustin.

B ~ Band listening to right now -new david crowder-- samples from website.

C ~ Crush - Michael Rosenbaum

D ~ Dad's name - Mike

E ~ Easiest person to talk to - besides my cute husband--Jeremy

F ~ Favorite TV show - depends on the day--lately-CSI

G ~ Gummy worms or bears - bears-they're original.

H ~ Happiest memory - this is way too hard--my recent happiest memory-taking a picture of my quiz team with the travelling trophy.

I ~ Instrument - clarinet-in 5th grade only.

J ~ Jr. High Crush - Kyle Anderson.

K ~ kissing my husband when i've been gone for a week

L ~ Longest car ride ever - that trip to disney was pretty rough a few years back.

M ~ Mom's name - Phyllis

N ~ Nicknames - T (for taylor), One T, 77 T, burrito (inherent root of one T and 77 T), sam

O ~ One animal you like - kitties, animal i like but can never have-manatee

P ~ Phobias - too many to count.

Q ~ Quirks - the main one--i hate when my food touches

R ~ Reason to smile - daisies, quizzing, camp, friendships-old and new

S ~ Song you sang last - 2 cents trying to figure out the title.

T ~ Time you woke up today - 1:30 PM. i had a rough week.

U ~ Unknown fact about me - If I tell you, then it wouldn't be unknown, would it?

V ~ Vegetable you hate - not possible.

W ~ Worst habits - sleeping in, running late.

X ~ X-rays you've had - arm, and i had an ultrasound my senior year of high school because i had funny stomach problems. thats also when i had the upper GI and had the gross barium.

Y ~ Yummy food - cake.

Z ~ Zodiac sign - THE FISH.

1 comment:

lexerdax said...

I miss you, love. I went through pictures of camp (1999 and 2000) the other day.