Friday, October 14, 2005

ah, Friday.

This week has been busy. I love busy, but I love sleep too, and I'm missing it. Tonight, immediately after work, we head to quizfest. Saturday is another full day of quizzing. The kids are quizzing varsity instead of junior varsity, so they will finally quiz harder teams. thats really good, they need to see that our district sucks :) after quizfest, i need to pack for aurora, because there is no time on sunday.

Sunday is quiz practice and gram's birthday, and then the journey to aurora. All week in aurora--awesome because that means watchin tv every night and resting :) The girls want to go out, and i will probably go once, maybe twice, but all in all, i think i'm stayin in. Friday i get to come home (where i think we will have quizzing?) saturday nothing, and sunday back to aurora. such is my life until halloween. then a whole week of regular work (copying and eating probably) and NASHVILLE. Then thanksgiving, and hopefully by then, i'll be able to have my very own cases. *sigh*

I need to get ready for work. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: