Monday, December 20, 2004

viruses abound.

well dudes. I got some crap on my computer that makes fighting these crazy pop-ups really not worth the energy to post, but it's been a week, so I suppose its time. to start with

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Next, we visited rachel and joel for joels birthday and that was delicious fun. They will be here friday night late to celebrate the holidays.

Also, VBS is over, and apparently, while I planned for 60 I didn't ever need to because Megan confessed to me this week that they had between 25-30 last year--not 50. I averaged 40 or so, so thats great. Also, the Live Nativity was a sucess (no ice or freezing rain).

this week, the harmony ringers (my kids bells) will be playing at Northwestern middle school. It's gonna be fun, because then we get to stay for the christmas parties afterwords :) then thursday we have musical rehearsal and friday is the musical where i am doing the sermon...yay for me. i love my job when i actually get to spend time with my kids.

last friday, jen and i (thats my friend) played in the moonwalk after VBS and then went over to adams to watch poker night. it was amusing if nothing else because of all the random people who were there, including jeremiah the pretzel time guy who brings us smoothies.

Katie (our music director) got me a nativity for Christmas as kind of a joke, and it pretty much made my day. then I worked and jen and i took apart a projector trying to fix it, and while we didn't actually fix it, the problem seemed to not be so bad. i think its our ghost fred. then youth group, where the kids and scott played in the moonwalk. then scottie and i came home and i watched the wizard of oz. i fell alseep-so we didn't go see lemony snicket. but then we made a gingerbread train and watched harry potter...that was pretty tasty fun, but a little harder than we imagined.

2 comments:

erika said...

hi,
so i won't get to see you after Christmas...but i posted on Joel's sight, and i will call him as well about doing lunch maybe or something on their way home...if you and scottie could meet us that would be great! i don't know what's gonna happen...but i'd like to see you.

also i wondered if you e-mailed your resume to that pastor i told you about.
his name is Wes Humble, his e-mail is: whumble@newarknaz.org
newark church of the nazarene is the name of the church...

love you sara
merry christmas

Paul said...

There are ways to fight viruses, and more than just virus programs. You just have to find the stuff that's downloaded on your computer and delete it, but they hide very well so it can be a little daunting.

Gingerbread houses are only good the same day you make them, afterwards... nasty and stale!