Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Thanks, Lexa

Stolen from my pal dax-shes having a baby, to help get the juices flowing for everyone (serious hint to those who never post anymore). Also, its been a really long time since I've done one, so why not?

9 things I want to do before I die
1. Have children (at least one)
2. further my education (christian ed or psychology)
3. go on a cruise
4. Be ordained as a Children's Pastor in the Church of the Nazarene.
5. get out of debt-seriously
6. own a house
7. Read and understand at least one philosophy book
8. visit europe..(get over my flying over the ocean fear)
9. write a book

8 things I'm wearing
1. Contacts
2. pink hoodie
3. Underwears -cute christmas star underwear to be exact!
4. Plaque on my teeth (I need to brush)
5. Deodorant
6. pony tail holder
7. wedding ring
8. favorite jeans

7 things on my mind
1. moving away, specifically praying for crown point
2. quitting my hell job at church
3. going back to school
4. visiting family next week.
5. my head itches.
6. i hate dry skin
7. my parents are on their way home from vacation right now

6 things I touch every day
1. Scottie
2. sneakers
3. the couch
4. A keyboard
5. my purse
6. the fridge

5 things I do every day
1. kiss scottie
2. watch tv
3. Complain about working at church
4. check email
5. put on deodorant

4 songs on my mind
1. Santa Claus Lane -Hilary Duff
2. Smallville theme
3. Bring it On -from our childrens musical
4. Lord Move, or Move me -FFH

3 things I think of when I wake up
1. do i really need to shower
2. do i have to go to church today?
3. i can sleep for 9 more minutes

My 2 favorite foods
1. Taco bell pop
2. the chicken at don ponchos

1 person I love more than any other
1. its really hard just to pick one person...especially with everything happening in my family lately--obviously scottie because he's amazing...but everyone in my family ties for a close 2nd

This cute little survey was way harder than I imagined, or its just too early in the morning. anyhow--have a great day all!

3 comments:

Paul said...

Ah, philosophy books are easy, just find the right one and you got it. Nietzsche is a good place to start.

You have a hilary Duff song on your mind? Eww.

And what is taco bell pop?

erika said...

So, I will probably steal this from you and use it sometime in the near future, just so people don't yell at me for not posting. Although I have done rather well as of late.

Joel, however, needs to be shot if he isn't already dead. Where is that boy?

Sara said...

this was cute, and I might commit theft soon.