Thursday, December 30, 2004

For Paul...

So Christmas was absolutely fantastic. I could go on and on...instead I will, for paul..complete the following:

3 names you go by:
1. Sara
2. One T
3. Sam

3 screennames you have:
1. cuteduck223
2. shiloh_kids
3.what do you think I am-some kind of computer dork?

3 things you like about yourself:
1. my eyes
2. sense of humor
3. compassion

3 things you dislike about yourself:
1. i worry constantly about stuff
2. my fat tummy
3. temper

3 parts of your heritage:
only 3? good luck.

3 things that scare you:
1. the dark
2. moving
3. semi-trucks, water parks, big cement dividers on highways, large snakes, choking...

3 everyday essentials:
1. scottie
2. email
3. soda

3 things you're wearing right now:
1. snowflake undies
2. black pants
3. white shirt

3 favorite bands/artists
1. FM static
2. New Kids on the block
3. Eagles

3 favorite songs at present:
1. My own Prison -Creed
2. Lord move, or move me -FFH
3. best day ever-spongebob soundtrack (ok, so maybe its a crappy song, but it gives me happy memories about work!)

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. pay off credit cards (yeah right-it'd be a great new thing to try!)
2.
3. getting a job not at a theatre that i like...

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given)
1. I have scottie. He's the best (see a previous post) I want nothing else.

2 truths and a lie:
1. i'm insecure
2. i cry easily (really really easily)
3. i love kokomo

3 physical things about the opposite sex (or same) that appeal to you:
1. Eyes
2. Smile
3. hair (or lack of...?)

3 things you just can’t do:
1. reach the top shelf
2. cartwheels
3. get out of bed on time (I just hate it so much!)

3 favorite hobbies:
1. movies
2. reading
3. playing video games

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
1. drink some tea (my throat hurts)
2. see stevi.
3. change clothes

3 careers you’re considering:
1. children's pastor
2. school psychologist
3. theatre manager

3 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Disney World
2. Disney Land
3. On a cruise (a disney cruise to be exact!)

3 names for kids (boy or girl):
1. Josiah
2. Rebekah
3. ?? ??

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. get out of debt
2. write a book
3. go back to school...depending on career choice above.

Three people who have to take this quiz now:
1. Scottie
2. Joel
3. Timmy






4 comments:

Paul said...

Ewww, new kids on the block?

You couldn't think of a third thing to try in the next month?

You wanna be a psychologist? It's good work, if you can get it.

simplymama said...

Guess there has to be motivation to make an effort. When the hand is extended for so long and never taken up, one gets tired of holding it out... I love you.

simplymama said...

/shrug...You two have each other. I doubt it will ever be right. You don't need me anymore. I'll always be the one that got away. The friend that introduced you to your bestest friend.

kaspirant said...
Remember when we were talking to my mom about her friends from high school and how they lost touch. Remember how we said that wouldn't happen to us. I don't know you anymore and you seem ok with it. Are you?

3:33 PM

simplymama said...

We can let it go. In fact, for me, it's gone. I love you and totogirl both. You both know it too. I moved away. I found a new life. The effort wasn't made to keep what we had intact. At first I didn't want to. I'll be honest. But you moved away too...and I had no way of reaching you. What was I supposed to think?

There it is *sara* how I felt. What do you want me to do or say? You never even gave me a reason. I know that our lives aren't perfect....Haven't really even talked to totogirl since I moved away again. I guess I did something that you guys can't forgive me for. Sure wish I knew what it was. I'm tired, and when all this started happening, you asked others about me instead of coming to me. So do you want to know what really happened? Or are you satisfied hiding in the past?