Saturday, July 31, 2004

Which path will you choose?

What an amazing week at girls camp! We learned great songs about how we need Jesus now in our lives. I was so excited to have 14 amazing young ladies to spend a week with--It was exactly what I needed before conquering the mountain waiting for me at church. I know I go as a servant to show God's love and grace to the girls, but I am just as much touched and affected by the activities at camp. I play the games, I get in the canoes, I sing the songs and do the motions. Sometimes I feel guilty that I am having so much fun--and I can only pray that the girls are getting as much, hopefully more out of it. If I can be used to change the lives of anyone, and that change brings Glory to God--I am more than willing. It is by grace alone that I am able to be where I am--and I am ever so grateful.

1 comment:

Paul said...

I would imagine they would be getting the same things out of it, if they see how happy and excited you are.