Thursday, January 29, 2009

polar pop and combos.

I'm sitting at my desk, enjoying a terrific breakfast of polar pop and nacho/pretzel combos. I'm also bored outta my mind. See, i worked really super hard to make sure my co-workers had everything they needed to cover my caseload (which had been cut in half since july anyway) while i'm out on maternity leave.

This leaves the problem: If i am coming in to work, what should i be doing? I sorted my filing, and i have some things to fax and copy, but i lack the motivation to stand in the copy room. Besides, those things aren't urgent, and could get done well, honestly...when i get back after easter. So, if i could somehow convince myself these items were critical, i may be able to do them. I have thus far been unsuccessful. I guess I could actually file the stuff I sorted to help the secretary out, but hole-punching and whatnot...not appealing.

I read part of Confessions of a not-so-supermodel, and posted the link on my facebook. Its a book for teen girls about pursuing your God-given dreams, and being filled with who God has called us to be despite our struggles and to not give up. it seemed like a good read..i may have to pick it up.

i think i'm going to print out some pictures of waldo--to amuse one of my coworkers. that'll kill 5 minutes.

No comments: